By Michael P. Neufeld
Lake Arrowhead, CA – CHAMBER 101: It’s all about your business or organization.
Members and prospective members of the Lake Arrowhead Communities Chamber of Commerce are encouraged not to leave their membership money on the table. That’s why the chamber is holding CHAMBER 101 on Wednesday, December 12, at the UCLA Conference Center. The orientation — which begins at 8:30 a.m. and lasts for 90-minutes — will offer a variety of ways to utilize your chamber membership to increase your personal and business success.
CHAMBER 101 is more than just an introductory session, it will assist new and old members in maximizing their membership by giving an insider’s look at what’s available to promote businesses and organizations, save money and make the connections needed to grow businesses.
CHAMBER 101 really is a how-to-guide for making the most of chamber memberships including:
* How the Chamber’s website gives you exposure
* Facebook engagement
* Chamber Weekly Update, communicating commerce
* Flyers via Snail Mail, promoting your business
* E-Blasts to over 2,000 E-mail addresses
* Referrals from the Chamber’s Visitor Center staff
* Your flyers displayed in the Chamber’s Visitor Center
* Business-to-Business Monthly Mixers for networking opportunities
* And a whole lot more!
To make a reservation for Chamber 101 call (909) 337-3715.
The UCLA Conference Center is located at 850 Willow Creek Road in Lake Arrowhead. (592)