By Michael P. Neufeld
Big Bear, CA – Santa Claus is coming to town thanks to the Rotary Club of Big Bear Lake.
And it’s no secret he wants to visit with boys and girls about their last minute Christmas wishes. Each year, the Rotarians orchestrate about 1,000 visits with this year’s Santa visits planned the evenings of December 20-22 and its free, thanks to the Rotary members who accompany Santa on his trips through Big Bear Valley.
Donations are accepted but not required.
Reservations should be made prior to December 20 so Santa can be prepared to greet each child, both local and visitors, and present them with an age appropriate gift direct from his workshop at the North Pole.
Call any of the following to schedule a Santa visit:
* ALL PROTECTION ALARM – (909) 866-6886 (After 5 p.m.)
* BRUIN TROJAN REALTORS – (909) 585-4991 (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
* FIRESIDE LODGE – (909) 866-2253 (After 5 p.m.)
* PINE KNOT LANDING – (909) 866-6463 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
* SOTHEBY’S PREMIER PROPERTIES – (909) 878-4214 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) (349)