By Michael P. Neufeld
Crestline, CA – Come wrap you hands around a cup of hot chocolate and learn more about your community.
On Monday, January 7, the Crestline Community Development Alliance (CCDA) is hosting a Hot Cocoa Social at 6:30 p.m. to launch its 2013 membership drive. The social will be held at the Lake Gregory Storage Facility at 555 Dart Canyon Road at Lake Drive. The public is invited to attend, wrap their hands around some hot cocoa and learn about CCDA’s plans for the coming year.
CCDA is a non-profit volunteer organization serving the Crestline communities, spearheading efforts to beautify and enhance the quality of life of Crestline and the surrounding communities. The organization’s mission is based on actual needs as presented by local residents.
The winners of the 2012 CCDA Home Holiday Light Contest have been invited to participate and accept the accolades of those in attendance.
The winners were:
FIRST PLACE – $100 – Nob Place off Water Drive – Valley of Enchantment
SECOND PLACE – $50 – Pine Drive off Crest Lane – Cedarpines Park
THIRD PLACE – $25 – Byron Road off Highway 138 – Valley of Enchantment
For additional information about CCDA call (909) 338-5036 (daytime) or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local First Sponsor
Local First Sponsor
- UPDATE: Three Injuries Reported In Boating Accident at Silverwood Lake (366)
- BEEF: It’s What’s Cooking At the 61st Annual Mountain Communities BBQ (223)
- SHERIFF’S LOGS – Sunday, August 31, 2014 (111)
- Hop Over To The Devore Animal Shelter Tuesday For Rabbits, Dogs And More! (110)
- 19th Annual Run For The Grizzlies (89)
- Congressman Cook “Officially” Opens Historical Museum’s Caddy Shack
- SHERIFF’S LOGS – Monday, September 1, 2014
- Crest Forest Seniors E-Waste Recycling Event September 13-14
- BEEF: It’s What’s Cooking At the 61st Annual Mountain Communities BBQ
- Hop Over To The Devore Animal Shelter Tuesday For Rabbits, Dogs And More!