By Michael P. Neufeld
Crestline, CA – Come wrap you hands around a cup of hot chocolate and learn more about your community.
On Monday, January 7, the Crestline Community Development Alliance (CCDA) is hosting a Hot Cocoa Social at 6:30 p.m. to launch its 2013 membership drive. The social will be held at the Lake Gregory Storage Facility at 555 Dart Canyon Road at Lake Drive. The public is invited to attend, wrap their hands around some hot cocoa and learn about CCDA’s plans for the coming year.
CCDA is a non-profit volunteer organization serving the Crestline communities, spearheading efforts to beautify and enhance the quality of life of Crestline and the surrounding communities. The organization’s mission is based on actual needs as presented by local residents.
The winners of the 2012 CCDA Home Holiday Light Contest have been invited to participate and accept the accolades of those in attendance.
The winners were:
FIRST PLACE – $100 – Nob Place off Water Drive – Valley of Enchantment
SECOND PLACE – $50 – Pine Drive off Crest Lane – Cedarpines Park
THIRD PLACE – $25 – Byron Road off Highway 138 – Valley of Enchantment
For additional information about CCDA call (909) 338-5036 (daytime) or by E-mail at email@example.com.
- 8:16 PM PDT on July 29, 2015
- 8:00 PM PDT on July 30, 2015
Thursday 07/30 60%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday 07/31 10%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 78F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday 08/01 20%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 77F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 08/02 0%
Sunny skies. High around 80F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 08/03 0%
Sunny skies. High 81F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Local First Sponsor
Local First Sponsor
- Lane Closures Set On Highway 18 For Barrier Surveying (626)
- UPDATE: Supervisors Deny Marina Point Project Appeals (239)
- 2015-16 School Calendars Announced By School Districts (204)
- UPDATE: Reward Fund Approved By Supervisors For Drone Incursions (146)
- Reverse Auction Raises $100,000 For Mountains Community Hospital Equipment (133)
- Bounty Offered For Drone Operators Interfering With Wildfire Suppression
- Pint Of Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream For Blood Donors At Goodwin’s Market
- Twin Peaks Man Faces Marijuana Sales/Maintaining A Drug House Charges
- Bear Valley Hospital District Approves New Interim CEO: David Faulkner
- Pro-Craft Awarded Lake Gregory Dam Outlet Valve Replacement Contract