By Michael P. Neufeld
Crestline, CA – Come wrap you hands around a cup of hot chocolate and learn more about your community.
On Monday, January 7, the Crestline Community Development Alliance (CCDA) is hosting a Hot Cocoa Social at 6:30 p.m. to launch its 2013 membership drive. The social will be held at the Lake Gregory Storage Facility at 555 Dart Canyon Road at Lake Drive. The public is invited to attend, wrap their hands around some hot cocoa and learn about CCDA’s plans for the coming year.
CCDA is a non-profit volunteer organization serving the Crestline communities, spearheading efforts to beautify and enhance the quality of life of Crestline and the surrounding communities. The organization’s mission is based on actual needs as presented by local residents.
The winners of the 2012 CCDA Home Holiday Light Contest have been invited to participate and accept the accolades of those in attendance.
The winners were:
FIRST PLACE – $100 – Nob Place off Water Drive – Valley of Enchantment
SECOND PLACE – $50 – Pine Drive off Crest Lane – Cedarpines Park
THIRD PLACE – $25 – Byron Road off Highway 138 – Valley of Enchantment
For additional information about CCDA call (909) 338-5036 (daytime) or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 01/28 0%
Mostly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
Thursday 01/29 10%
Cloudy. High near 50F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/30 60%
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Saturday 01/31 20%
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 02/01 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 52F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Local First Sponsor
Local First Sponsor
- Fake Cop Now A Real Prisoner For Impersonating A Peace Officer (UPDATE) (396)
- CHP Investigation Of Fatal Highway 18 Head-On Accident Continues (380)
- 50 YEARS AGO: “I’ll Take Sweden” Filmed In Lake Arrowhead/Big Bear Lake (235)
- Disposition /Reset Hearing For Murder Suspect January 27 (221)
- Crestline Home Destroyed By Friday Morning Fire (UPDATE) (147)
- CHP Investigation Of Fatal Highway 18 Head-On Accident Continues
- Fake Cop Now A Real Prisoner For Impersonating A Peace Officer (UPDATE)
- Additional Funds For Senior Nutrition Programs Approved (UPDATE)
- SHERIFF’S LOG – Tuesday, January 27, 2015
- New Rim Recreation Board Member Appointed: Tina Baker (UPDATE 2)