By Susan A. Neufeld
Crestline, CA – Corks & Hops — First Saturdays On the Hill — has kicked off with a bang. They are working hard to keep the momentum going, but now realize that they are in great need of volunteer help.
The volunteers that are needed are:
Shuttle Hosts – (4-6) volunteers for 2 hour or 3 hour shifts.
As you may know, we offer a free shuttle service during the event to ensure everyone can make it to all the Pour Station stops throughout town. We need a person to ride on the shuttle and…
- greet patrons with a welcoming smile
- answer questions
- give directions
- must be 21+
Check-In Station Greeters
- (1) volunteer needed who knows how to run the Square app
- (4) volunteers needed to greet people, check IDs, place wristbands on patrons, pass out tasting cups & event maps (Check-In stations are at Top Town and Arrowhead Credit Union)
- Must be 21+
Need of 3 groups of (4-5) energetic volunteers from promptly 8 p.m. until 9 p.m. (unless finished sooner) to help with the following:
- Pick up any trash left on the ground
- Empty trash cans
- Wipe down chairs and tables if needed
- Stack chairs & fold up tables
- Must be 16+
So, come on out and help this great event that promotes Crestline.
To volunteer you can contact the Crestline/Lake Gregory Chamber of Commerce at 909-338-2706. The next scheduled Corks & Hops is Saturday, August 5, 2017, from 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.