By Susan A. Neufeld
San Bernardino, CA – LifeStream has been asked to help ensure a safe, adequate blood supply for areas impacted by Tropical Storm Harvey. LifeStream is extending it hours on Wednesday, August 30, and Thursday, August 31, at it’s five donor centers.
- San Bernardino, 384 W. Orange Show Road: 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. both days
- Riverside, 4006 Van Buren Blvd.: 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Ontario, 1959 E. Fourth St.: 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Victorville, 1250 Business Center Drive, Bldg G: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, August 30, and 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, August 31.
- LaQuinta, 79-215 Corporate Centre Drive: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, August 31.
To schedule an appointment at a Life Stream donor center or mobile drive, please call 800-879-4484 or visit LStream.org. Walk-ins are welcome at all locations. At registration, donors may specify their donation is toward “Hurricane Harvey Relief” or give the code MHHR.
LifeStream blood donors must be 15 years of age (those 18 years and under required signed parental consent form) forms are available at all LifeStream locations; you must be at least 110 pounds, be in good health, and present a current photo ID.
LifeStream is a local, nonprofit blood center that provides blood products and services to more than 80 Southern California hospitals.