By Susan A. Neufeld
Lake Arrowhead, CA – On Monday, September 18, at 6:30 p.m., “Quiet Skies Lake Arrowhead” is having a Community meeting at the Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa, 27984 Hwy 189, Lake Arrowhead.
The meeting is in regard to the plane noise over the Lake Arrowhead area after the FAA changed the flight path into Ontario Airport.
THIS IS THE MEETING THE FAA NEVER ALLOWED US TO HAVE.
Information that will be available at the meeting:
- Adverse effects of the jet engines on air and quality of life
- Noise: effects, annoyance and quality of life issues
- Useful information everyone needs to know
- How to write a complaint email
- Where to file complaints
The panel of speakers to be at the meeting:
- FAA Western Regional Administrator has been invited
- US Senator Dianne Feinstein, represented by Peter Muller
- US Senator Kamala Harris, represented by Heather Hutt
- Congressman Paul Cook, represented by Dakota Higgins
- Lewis Murray, from County Supervisor Janice Rutherford’s office
This important meeting should be attended by all residents of the mountain communities, it will help us understand what impact this change is having now, and will have on our communities in the future.
Save the date — September 18 – 6:30 p.m. – Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa.
For more information visit http://movetheflightpath.org